Sunday, June 15, 2014

Open letter to my son's teachers

Dear teachers, 

Pls don't give a lot of homework to my child. No, not bcoz i want him to be carefree at home. But giving him homework will be damaging to his self-esteem.

Why? Coz whenever he doesn't know how to do it, he'll ask me. 

And u know why i didn't become a teacher? 

Coz i can't teach. Seriously. I don't have the skills nor the patience to teach. 

U know what happen when i'm forced to teach my child at home? 

I'll get mad when he doesn't understand what i'm trying to teach. I get frustrated and i'll raise my voice. And u know what will happen next?

My child will get upset. Maybe his self-esteem will drop. He will think that he's totally useless when in fact i'm the one who couldn't teach. 

So teachers, please. I beg u. 

I can accept if u wanna give just 2 pages maybe. But a whole book to finish during the school holidays? That's torture! And i'm not talking about my kid. I'm talking about me! Did i mention that i couldn't teach??

Alhamdulillah siap jugak. After blood and tears that is. Dapat gi tgk Magic of the Night....

#kosakata #imlak #maksudtersuratmaksudtersirat
#ehbahasamelayutahuntigasusahwei!

2 comments:

  1. "Coz whenever he doesn't know how to do it, he'll ask me."

    He he...sounds familiar. I wonder who faces the same problem? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, thanks for dropping by... do u mean, you?

      Delete