Sunday, May 17, 2009

Questions

Sedang buat kerja di ofis, tiba-tiba teringat gelagat anak bujang mama tuh. Furqan’s been asking a lot of question now… contohnya… last nite:

I’m doing my work in front of the laptop with my right hand at my chin, and furqan sitting on my lap. “Mama, kenapa mama letak tangan kat mulut?”
Of course there’s no answer for that, it’s just an automatic gesture when I’m concentrating…. Hmm… “takde apa, saje je…” Of course, he’s not satisfied with that answer…

Earlier a few days back I was watching Keliwon with my hands in front of my face..yes, I’m a scaredy cat… “mama, kenapa mama letak tangan kat situ?” ok… I don’t want to tell him that I’m afraid, coz I don’t want him to be a coward, so I just said that “mama nak tepis hantu..” hahah… and just yesterday, he mimicked what I did and told me that he wants to ‘tepis hantu’ also…

I foresee 1001 question more coming in days ahead….

No comments:

Post a Comment